Jumat, 21 Januari 2011

I'll show you how it feels

Love never can to explaining why she/he like someone, love never want to disturb one of you, love it’s not just a word to saying for show it that you love someone, love it’s not small like everything you know, love is not just for same age but for all age, love is the special things all people have, love can make you flying on the air, love can make you feel so broke, love make you singing along of day, love make you feel happy, love make you want to give some trick for ur love, love make anything could be good,love as the bird which can fly to anywhere, love not a simple enough,love like ur heart to feel ur eyes to seen and ur lips for saying that you love someone,love make you missed someone,love make you always thinking of that person,love not just for you and your GF but can for ur family/anything, love make you crazier than before,love is like magic,love can you see in my eyes, love not just being to have but being to responded, love not just for to having relationship with another, love make you learn to know more, love make you take care, love can come so fast than you feel and I should you know that my heart suddenly screaming ur name sorry that I can’t deny this feelings when you came and make me feel like something important. and I know my heart would to pick you want to loving you, but not for make some relationship but just having this feelings alone.

(suatu untaian kalimat yang spontan gue tulis saat kakak Ipa itu datang ke kehidupan gue)